Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Slow Week of Recovery

It has been a week since I returned from the hospital. My recovery from the second week of IL-2 has been much slower than the first week. At the end of my first recovery week I had enough energy to play 18 holes of golf (riding in a cart). I am no where near to having the strength to do that now. I can do about 1 hour of light activity (i.e. cooking) before I run out of energy.

I am hoping that I can recover my energy by the end of the week so I can return to work. Meanwhile, I am spending lots of time on the couch watching the Olympics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Nate and Deb!
How we love you and constsntly pray to our Heavenly Father for you that He will guide and direct and give comfort and peace and healing! We cannot know His will but we can trust Him that He knows what He is doing and why..We are so comforted to know that you, too, rest in His will and continue to love and trust Him in spite of the difficult situation. You are a blessing to all of us!
We love you! Grandpa and Grandpa VR