Monday, August 31, 2009

Arrangements

This afternoon arrangements were made for Nate's visitation and funeral service. The visitation will take place at L.J Griffin Funeral Home in Westland, 7707 Middlebelt Rd. (at Ann Arbor Trail)
Visitation
Thursday 6-9 p.m.
Friday 2-5 p.m. and 7-9 p.m.
Funeral
Saturday 11 a.m.
The funeral service will be at Christ Episcopal Church in Dearborn, 120 N. Military (at Cherry Hill). There will be one hour of visitation from 10-11 a.m. with the service starting at 11 a.m.

Flowers may be sent to the funeral home. Memorial gifts can be made to Genesis Church, 309 N. Main St., Royal Oak, MI 48067 or Melanoma Research Foundation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me start by saying, I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my father 3 yrs ago to the same monster, melanoma. May the Lord give you lots of strength thru this difficult time.

Elisa Monast
meom00@yahoo.com
San Antonio, Texas

Anonymous said...

We will be praying for you all. We are friends of Sally C's parents here in Indiana.

May our gracious Lord meet all your needs, grant you strength for each day, give you His wisdom in every situation, and surround you with His love and peace.

In Christ, Bob and Sue L

Anonymous said...

Nate was such a good strong individual when I taught him years ago in McCook, Ne. I am sorry to hear of his passing. I am proud to say that I knew him and his family. My prayers are with you in this difficult time.

Jane Jones
Omaha, NE

catheter marking said...

Let me start by saying, I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my father 3 yrs ago to the same monster, melanoma. May the Lord give you lots of strength thru this difficult time.